Seven thousand bonus and four percent DA to the UP employees latest news today in hindi

7000 rupees bonus and 4 percent DA to the UP employees latest news update 2023

Latest Updated 07/11/2023: On the lines of the Centre, the state government is also going to give the gift of bonus and dearness allowance (DA) to lakhs of its employees before Diwali. CM Yogi Adityanath announced this on Monday. According to the announcement of CM, all state employees and teachers will now get 46 percent dearness allowance instead of 42.

  • Benefit of big allowance will be available from 1 July 2023
  • Dearness allowance will increase from 42% to 46%

  1. Relief to 10 lakh state employees and 8 lakh teachers also
  2. 14 lakh non-gazetted employees will get bonus up to Rs 7 thousand
  3. More than 12 lakh pensioners also benefited from dearness relief

7 thousand bonus and 4% DA to the UP employees notification latest news update 2023 in hindi

They will get benefits: Non-gazetted employees will be given bonus up to a maximum of Rs 7,000. This benefit will be given to everyone from July 1, 2023. 10 lakh state employees and about eight lakh teachers will benefit from this. More than 12 lakh pensioners will also benefit while about 14 lakh 82 thousand non-gazetted employees will get the benefit of Rs 7,000 bonus.

Employee leaders welcomed the decision. Employees were waiting for the government's announcement. After the Chief Minister's announcement, the employee leaders welcomed the decision and expressed their gratitude to the Chief Minister.

This good news came with the announcement of the Chief Minister on Monday for all the government employees, teachers and non-gazetted employees of the state who will get benefit from the salary of November. On Diwali, they are going to get dearness allowance at an increased rate of four percent. All employees and pensioners will start getting the benefit of the announcement of increase in DA-DR from the salary of November.

Rs 314 crore per month 

Happy Diwali in advance

CM wrote on Twitter, State employees, work charged employees, pensioners etc. who are contributing to the progress of the state will get dearness allowance at the rate of 46% of the basic salary. It has been decided to give bonus equal to 30 days emoluments (maximum limit Rs 7 thousand) to state employees (non-gazetted) etc. Happy Diwali to all in advance.

Got bonus of Rs 6908 last year

In October last year, non-gazetted employees had received Rs 6908 as bonus. Employees associated with GPF were given 25% of the bonus in cash and the remaining 75% in GPF account. Those who did not have GPF accounts, 75% amount was given in PPF or NSC. There were 4 increases in DA from July.