PMCH Patna Bihar: Cutoff for admission can go up to 650 marks latest news today in hindi

Cutoff for admission can go up to 650 marks in PMCH Medical College Patna latest news update 2023

Latest Updated 11/05/2023: After NEET students are waiting for the result. Speculations have started about the cutoff for admission to MBBS in medical colleges of Bihar. Patna Medical College is the first choice of students among the medical colleges of Bihar. Only then prefer to take admission in IGIMS and NMCH. The cutoff here is highest. Enrollment on 15 percent of the seats here is done in the Central Quota and the remaining 85 percent seats are enrolled in the colleges of Bihar. If we look at the cutoff last time, the general category cutoff in PMCH went to 649 marks in the counseling, this time it seems that There will be enrollment between 650 to 655 marks. 

In the first counseling PMSCH was enrolled in PMCH on 645 marks of OBC, 641 marks of EWS and 636 marks of EBC. This time there is a possibility that there will be a difference of few marks in it. This time the number of applicants is more than last year. Ranjay Singh, Deputy Director of Medical Examination Expert Goal, said that there is not much difference of marks in the cutoff of medical colleges of Bihar. There will hardly be a difference of five points. From now on students will have to make necessary certificates.

Cutoff for admission can go up to 650 marks in PMCH College Patna notification latest news update 2023 in hindi

  • Admission to 15% seats is done under the Central Quota.
  • 649 was the general category cutoff in pmch last time

The certificates will have to be prepared in advance for those students who give NEET who are sure that the result will be out. By the way, first of all the students should try to make their certificate. Especially OBC, EWS, certificate should be made on or after April 2022 based on the format provided by NTA in the information brochure. You can also use the certificate made earlier if made last year. The residential certificate of the state from which you belong (for state quota) must make the same category or residential certificate. The certificate should be attested by CO, SDO, SDM, DM.

Nomination on so many seats

Medical College and Seats

  • PMC, Patna 200
  • IGIMS, Patna 120
  • NMC, Patna 150
  • DMC, Darbhanga 120
  • JLMNC, Bhagalpur 120
  • SKMC, Muzaffarpur 120
  • VIMS, Pawapuri 120
  • ANMC, Gaya 120
  • GMC, Bettiah 120
  • JKTMC, Madhepura 100
  • ESIC, Bihta 120
  • 2022 counseling cutoff in medical colleges
  • Medical College General BC EWS EBC
  • PMC, Patna 649 645 641 636
  • IGIMS, Patna 641 640 637 630
  • NMC, Patna 636 635 634 629
  • DMC, Darbhanga 633 631 631 626
  • ESIC, Bihta 629 616 517 602
  • ANMC, Gaya 629 620 620 602
  • BIMS, Nalanda 628 620 619 602
  • SKMC, Muzaffarpur 628 625 622 615
  • JLMNC, Bhagalpur 627 626 623 620
  • JKTMC, Madhepura -- 615 609 599
  • GMC, Bettiah -- 615 613 600

They don't need any certificate

  • This time the number of applicants in NEET is more than last year
  • There will not be much difference in the cutoff of medical colleges of Bihar

General category students without EWS do not require any category certificate. OBC creamy layer students (parental annual income above 8 lakhs) will be treated as general category in central quota, hence no need to produce OBC certificate. However, OBC students can avail the category benefits in state quota.