Apply for 2650 B.Ed seats from today in BBMKU Dhanbad Bokaro latest news today in hindi

BBMKU Dhanbad Online Application form 2023-24: Apply for 2650 B.Ed seats from today by JCECEB latest news update

Latest Updated 10/02/2023: Online application for entrance examination for admission in session 23-24 in 26 B.Ed colleges operated in Dhanbad-Bokaro of BBMKU will be filled from Friday. Online application can be filled till 10 March by visiting the website of JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). The entrance exam will be conduct on 23rd April.

BBMKU Dhanbad Online form 2023-24 Apply Online for 2650 B.Ed Seats from today notification latest news update in hindi

Important information

Online application starts from 10 February, last date of application is 10 March

● Date of entrance exam 23rd April. Admit Card Upload Date 4 days before the exam

● OMR based offline entrance test will be of 100 marks.

● Multiple choice questions will be asked. Each question will be carry of 1 mark.

● There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.

Examination centers will be set up in district headquarters educational institutions of Dhanbad, Bokaro, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Dumka and Palamu. JCECEB has issued detailed instructions. There are 13600 seats in 136 B.Ed colleges of the state including 2650 seats in Dhanbad-Bokaro. Students appearing in the graduation final examination can also apply online for the entrance examination. The application fee is Rs 1000 for general category students, Rs 750 for OBC one and OBC two and Rs 500 for SC-ST, women of all categories. 85% of the total seats and the remaining 15% seats will be open for the candidates passed from Jharkhand state located universities.