Bihar Police Upcoming Recruitment 2022: Restoration on 44 thousand sanctioned posts soon notification latest news today in hindi

Bihar Police Upcoming Vacancy 2022: 44000 sanctioned posts will be recruited soon latest news update

Chief Minister-Deputy Chief Minister handed over appointment letters to 10,459 policemen

Latest Updated 17/11/2022: Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has announced on Wednesday that 44 thousand sanctioned posts in Bihar Police will be restored soon. He has also instructed the Home Department to take necessary action in this regard. He said that from the beginning our emphasis was on increasing the number of policemen. Earlier there were only 42 thousand 481 policemen in the state. In the year 2010, there were 115 police per one lakh population at the national level, according to which one lakh 52 thousand 232 more police personnel were needed in Bihar, in which more than one lakh eight thousand have been appointed.

Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, Deputy Chief Minister Tejashwi Yadav and others while handing over appointment letters to policemen at Gandhi Maidan in Patna on Wednesday

The Chief Minister was addressing the appointment letter distribution program of 10,459 newly appointed personnel at Gandhi Maidan on Wednesday. Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and Deputy Chief Minister Tejashwi Yadav handed over the appointment letters to the personnel. The Chief Minister also said that we will appoint 160-170 police personnel per one lakh population in Bihar. Accordingly, further appointments have to be made expeditiously. In 2013, we decided to give 35 percent reservation to women in police service, as a result of which today 25 percent women are serving in police. After getting the appointment letters today, 27 to 28 women will join the police force. Today, out of 10,459 personnel, 3852 women have received appointment letters.

44 thousand sanctioned posts will be recruited soon in bihar police notification latest news update 2022 in hindi

  • 160 to 170 policemen will be appointed for a population of 1 lakh

In the year 2007, the responsibility of Bihar Police was divided into two parts

The Chief Minister said that in the year 2007, we divided the responsibility of the police into two parts. One part was given the work of law and order, while the other part was assigned the work of research, so that along with crime control, research work would also be expedited. Now the research work is also progressing smoothly. He said that in the meeting of the SC/ST Vigilance Monitoring Committee, we have decided that the investigation of the case should be done within 60 days instead of 90 days, so that the culprits can be punished on time.

Called on newly appointed policemen

The Chief Minister said that sometimes policemen who have taken half the training are also put to work, avoid this. Told the newly appointed policemen that don't forget the oath you have taken today. Will never consume alcohol himself, nor will he allow others to do so. This will bring a lot of betterment in the society. Some people in the society are trouble makers. 90 percent people are fine, the remaining 10 percent people also have to keep trying to cure.